10/12/2021 0 Comments
Give Your Loved Ones a Gift of Good Health This Christmas
Are you looking for a Christmas gift for a loved one, but it’s hard to find? The gift of good health is the best gift you can give. At Bloor Jane Physiotherapy, we have some of our more frequently used items available for sale:
- Treat Your Own Back book with an accompanying lumbar roll. $42.50
- Treat Your Own Neck book with an accompanying cervical roll. $42.50
- Stretch Out Strap with an accompanying booklet. $39.50
- Neck Hammock with instructions on home setup. $55.00
- Gift Certificate for Therapeutic Massages. $99.50 for 60 mins, $79.10 for 45 mins, $56.50 for 30 mins. (taxes are included)
The McKenzie Method in the Treat Your Own Back book and Treat Your Own Neck book can be the roadmap to help you treat your own back or neck pain. If you have had periods where you were pain-free and able to move, or if certain movements reduced the pain but some aggravated it, then there is a great chance that you will benefit from the information and exercises in his books.
The Original Stretch Out Strap® delivers the benefits of assisted stretching without a partner. This durable, woven stretching strap features multiple loops that permit deep, gradual stretching of major muscle groups with control and effectiveness. It’s perfect for more effective warm-up or cool-down stretches after any sport. It can help your stretching regimen in yoga or fitness classes.
The Neck Hammock is a sling for the head that attaches to any door. It supports the head to relax the neck muscles and provide some cervical traction to the tight structures in the neck. It can relieve your stress headaches. Some say it’s the miracle of cervical traction done at home.
Call 416-766-2050 or come to Bloor Jane Physiotherapy, at 2425 Bloor Street W, to get a gift of health.