March Could Still Have Slippery Streets in Toronto Do You Need To Recover From a Recent Car Accident?
Immediately after the crash, all you may feel is a shock, but you may have whiplash. Symptoms of whiplash vary from person to person, but most often, you may experience dizziness or headaches with neck or shoulder pain and stiffness. Other symptoms like jaw pain, difficulty swallowing, numbness or tingling, ringing in the ears, or low back pain may also develop.
The physiotherapists at Bloor Jane Physiotherapy understand these symptoms and know how to treat them. Collaborating with a registered massage therapist, your physiotherapist will gradually and progressively help reduce the pain in its intensity and frequency. Gradually, you’ll be able to resume your normal activities if the pain and stiffness have caused you to pull back.
Our Office Managers understand the auto insurance payment system and help with claims. There are too many forms to fill and regulations to follow, but we know the system and will help you at every step of the way. Current Ontario legislation requires us to invoice your EHC if you have it. That’s your employer’s health benefits plan. We must invoice them before we can invoice the auto insurer for payment of our services. This can be a complex process, but we know how to do it without you paying out of your pocket. Let’s be clear, you should not pay us.
The physiotherapy team is committed to your rehab at every step of the way:
- We book the appointment for an assessment and treatment within 24 hours of your call.
- Our office managers will assist you in completing the first auto insurance form, the OCF-1.
- For minor injuries, we schedule appointments 2 times a week initially, then reduce to 1 every week.
- Every session is one on one with a physiotherapist or registered massage therapist.
- We offer early morning, evening appointments, and Saturdays as well as regular daytime hours.
- We help you complete all the OCF forms and submit them to the insurance company on time.
- We treat you until you fully recover and get you back to the regular activities you did before.
It’s your choice where you go for your treatment. Choose a local clinic with proven results. Call Bloor Jane Physiotherapy & Active Rehabilitation at 416-766-2050 for an appointment.